What can I say, 2014 has probably been the most special year in my professional career ever! It's really given me an opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and go for goals that I never really thought I could accomplish or never really had ambition to finish before.
So 2014 was the giant step I took in fulfilling the dream I had in starting my blog and you, the readers, have made it possible for it to be successful by coming back time and time again! I couldn't do it without you and I love you all for it, THANK YOU! I put together this post to show you my Top 10 list from the past year of my popular post. Enjoy!
- 10. Make an Easy Christmas Wreath
- 9. Print then Cut with Cricut Explore
- 8. DIY Stocking Holder and Photo Display
- 7. DIY Side Table
- 6. DIY Leather Accessories
- 5. DIY Custom Wooden Sign
- 4. Ghoulish Greek Yogurt Eyes
- 3. Easy Vegetable Dip
- 2. Christmas Advent Calendar
- 1. Spooky Halloween Wreath
I hope you love these projects and I have some exciting things planned for 2015. I can't wait to share with you some home projects and some more DIY projects! Let me know what you want to see from me and I'll work my magic.
- Free Coffee SVG Files – Boom! Roasted - October 5, 2021
- Free Beer SVG Files – “It's What's For Dinner” - September 7, 2021
- DIY Back to School Banner with Cricut - August 13, 2021
Sydney @Tastefully Frugal says
What fun projects you’ve done! I LOVE that side table!! Can’t wait to see what you create in 2015.
Thanks so much Sydney! My husband grabbed me an AirStrike so there is lots in the works for 2015! Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey @Let's Go Junking says
Loved Loved the Eyeballs. Can’t wait to see what 2015 brings. I got an AirStrike too for Christmas!