This free Graduation SVG is perfect for someone suffering from Senioritis. Create the perfect tee to wear under their graduation cap and gown.
The day High School ended was a glorious day for me, if only I had this shirt! Cricut or Silhouette wasn't around yet so making your own shirts wasn't very affordable but now it can easily be done in as little as 10 minutes. Grab this free Graduation SVG file to make your own today just in time for graduation.
Supplies for your Graduation T-Shirt
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
If you're using an Iron to adhere your HTV to a shirt, read these instructions here for all my tips and tricks.
If you're using an EasyPress, read these instruction here to learn how to adhere your Iron On to your shirt.
If you're unsure of what to buy or use, this comparison from Hey, Let's Make Stuff gives you all the information you'll ever need. I love my EasyPress but I also do not have space in my home for a Heat Press. Her comparison is definitely helpful in figuring out what you want to use when making T-Shirts and other items. If you only have an iron, it works great but there is a learning curve on how to make your HTV adhere better.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
We've been busy making these adorable Summer SVG Files for you guys. We've always had great success in our holiday series of FREE SVG's we offer you so we wanted to do an end-of-school/summer theme of SVG's. Grab all the free files below.
- Teacher Fuel – The Country Chic Cottage
- From Teaching To Beaching – Kingston Crafts
- Teaching is Jurrasic – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Happy Last Day of School – Pineapple Paper Co.
- School Is Done, Bring On The Fun – That's What Che Said
- Teacher Shark Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Done With Teaching Onto Beaching – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Goodbye School, Hello Pool – Happiness is Homemade
- Class Dismissed – Everyday Party Magazine
- What's Your Superpower? – Happy Go Lucky
- Graduated AF – seeLINDSAY
- Teacher Mode On/Off – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Last Day of School SVG – Simply Crafted Life
- Summer Break Is My Favorite Subject – Pattern Revolution
- School's Out For Summer – Crafting in the Rain
SL Graduated AF Digital Cut File
- Free Coffee SVG Files – Boom! Roasted - October 5, 2021
- Free Beer SVG Files – “It's What's For Dinner” - September 7, 2021
- DIY Back to School Banner with Cricut - August 13, 2021
Amber Graves says
Awesome cut files~ Thank you for your work
You’re so welcome! Enjoy!
You’re so welcome. Enjoy!
Magali Paez says
what does AF stand for
as f@@@ is what it stands for but everyone just says AF
PETERSON, CRYSTAL says
You’re so welcome!
Martina Smith says
I would really like to be able to download this file, but I am having a lot of trouble, idk if I did something wrong, or if the link is broken? Help!
Martina Smith says
Nevermind! I got it lol
Oh good! Let me know if you have any more questions. XX