Prepare for the release of AVENGERS: Infinity War with these super cute and easy Hulk Rice Krispie Treats. Make them for an Avengers birthday party or just to enjoy the Avengers Movies.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Supplies for your Hulk Rice Krispie Treats
- Wilton Melting Chocolate in purple
- Wilton Melting Chocolate in Brown
- Candy Eyes
- Green Gel Food Coloring
- Black Decorating Gel
- Brown Sprinkles
Hulk Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 27 large marshmallows
- 3-4 small drops Kelly green gel food coloring
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 1.5 cups purple candy melts
- 3 tsp coconut oil divided
- ½ cup dark brown candy melts
- ½ cup dark brown sprinkles
- Candy decorating eyes
- Black decorating frosting (ready-made
- Coat a 9x9 square pan with 2 tbsp of butter and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tbsp butter and add all of your marshmallows. Stir until marshmallow is completed melted.
- Color marshmallow mix with green food coloring and add rice cereal. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly pat your cereal treats to the base of your coated pan. You can use a piece of wax paper to smooth it out (and so that your hands don’t get too sticky).
- Allow for it to set (about one hour) and cut into rectangles. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave your purple candy melts and 2 tsp of coconut oil in 30-second intervals until melted. Dip the bottom of each of your cereal treats (about ¼ of the way up) and set on the lined baking sheet.
- Microwave your black candy melts and 1 tsp of coconut oil in 30-second intervals until melted. Dip the top of each of your cereal treats and add sprinkles. This will act as the Hulk’s disheveled hair.
- Using your black buttercream, stick on the candy eyes on the green portion of the cereal treats. Draw black buttercream lines above the candy eyes – these will act as the Hulk’s angry eyebrow
How to make your Avenger Treats
Follow the recipe and instruction below from the recipe card. It’s super easy. Just make a batch of Rice Krispie treats and color them green. I love this tried and true Rice Krispie Treat recipe I make all the time. Place them in a jelly roll pan and allow them to set before cutting them into rectangles. If you’re using a 9×9” casserole pan, you should get about 6 thick Rice Krispie Treats but I do like to double my recipe so that it covers my jelly roll pan. Melt your coating chocolate with the coconut oil. The coconut oil will make the coating chocolate a great shine. If you don’t have it, don’t worry about it. Dip one end into the purple set it down on a parchment lined baking sheet and allow it to harden. Dip the other end into the brown candy melts and then dip straight into the brown Jimmie sprinkles.
How to make Hulk's eyes
Use your black decorating gel and create the eyebrows by drawing straight lines pointing inward to each other. Use the same gel and add them to the candy eyes and adhere them on the Hulk Rice Krispie Treats.