This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBiasI'm so excited for Easter and another treat I love are Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats. How fun are these Rice Krispies Spring Flowers? They were so quick to make and my daughter and I had a blast making them. All we needed were some additional mini marshmallows and M&M's. Get your kids into the kitchen and start creating! Of course, you can't start creating until you run to your nearest Target and get all the goodies first though…
So I grabbed a small biscuit cutter and cut some circles, really only the size of $.50 pieces. I placed some JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows into a small microwaveable cup and nuked them for 20 seconds. This was my glue! I just dipped one end into the cup and them places the M&M's into a flower pattern onto the Rice Krispies Treat.
So now you can create whatever shapes and letters however you'd like with Rice Krispies Treats because hey are having an awesome contest that everyone will be able to show off their creativity. Head on over to the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies page for more recipes and inspiration. Check below for more details on the contest 😉
How to vote for entries and enter the sweepstakes:
- To enter via Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram, go to any of the Social Platforms and include the hashtag #RKTreatSweeps and the name of the Treat recipe you’re voting on in the copy of your post.
- You must also send or share a link of your post to [email protected] in order for your Social Platform entry to be verified.
- To send or share a link of your post with the Sponsor, go to the Social Platform(s) containing your Treat vote post, go to your profile, select the tweet/pin/post you would like to share with the Sponsor, and copy the link (Twitter) or share the post (Pinterest & Instagram) to [email protected]
- All Social Platform posts must be posted to a non-private Social Platform account, must include the Hashtag and link to post must be shared or sent to Sponsor using the email address noted above.
- Limit one (1) entry per Week by voting using a Social Platform.
- By using the Hashtag, you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules.
- For full rules, visit https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/rkt
- How to Make A Christmas Story Wrapping Paper - November 25, 2020
- How to Cut Fabric with Silhouette and Make A Christmas Stocking - November 18, 2020
- How to Make DIY Clay Ornaments That Are Kid-Friendly - November 18, 2020