This dill vegetable dip recipe is a family favorite. I definitely think you’ll love it too and bring it to your favorite gatherings.
This dill vegetable dip recipe has been in our family for 4 generations that I know of, it’s not going anywhere. It really tastes better than any ranch or any other vegetable dip that I’ve had. It could be that I’ve grown up on this and my taste is adjusted, however, everyone else seems to really take to it as well.
We’ve changed the name of it in our family to “Whit Dip” cause my sister-in-law really loves it, her name is Whit so it just seems fitting. It’s the easiest thing you’ll ever make! If you don’t want to use dried spices, use fresh. Just know that it’ll take a lot more herbs to make this dip as potent with dill than using 1 tsp of dried dill.
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 8 oz. Mayonaise
- 3 Tbsp. dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Dill Weed
- 1 tsp. Bon Appetit Seasoning Salt or use Beau Monde. Here is a link to a DIY Bon Appetite
Mix together the sour cream and mayo until it’s combined and then add in your spices. You can serve immediately but the spices will be a little tougher since they’re dry so it’s best to let it sit for about at least an hour. I love this with carrots and cucumbers but you can serve with whichever vegetables are your favorite.
Dill Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 8 ounces Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp dried Parsley
- 1 tsp dried Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Bon Appetit Seasoning Salt
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in the refrigerator for around an hour so the flavors can meld. It also can be eaten right away.
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- Christmas Napkins using Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl - November 12, 2019
- Turkey Cupcakes for Thanksgiving - November 11, 2019
- Christmas Paper Wreath with the Cricut Explore Air 2 - November 6, 2019