I. LOVE. HALLOWEEN. There, I said it. It’s everything to me and it’s mainly because I can decorate super crazy and not have my taste level challenged. I also love Halloween crafts. I’m happy to participate with Laura Kelly and a bunch more bloggers for their Popcorn Blog Hop. I decided since Halloween is so close – I’ll just go ahead and make a Dracula popcorn box craft.I started by spraying my Popcorn Box black. You can grab these at World Market in packs of 12 here.I then cut my Dracula shape out of my Cricut Explore and hot glued it on to two sides of the box. You can grab that cut file here. If you already have Cricut Access, these shapes are free – if not, I used 2 shapes so it’ll cost you $2. It’s really just a matter of spraying and gluing and not burning yourself in the process. Super easy Halloween craft plus you can fill it with goodies and pass them out to neighbors.
I know these bloggers have got tons of ideas up their sleeves so check out the other Popcorn Box crafts below.
Now for the GIVEAWAY! We’re so fortunate to have such great and willing sponsors who have provided all the prizes for five of you to win. The prizes are –
- $50 World Market Gift Card
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine (or Ellison Superstar) and Laura Kelly Dies – Value $100
- Adorn It Planner Kit (Planner, Laura Kelly Papers and Stickers) – Value $65
- Udderly Smooth Prize Pack with Hat and Mug – Value $75
- DIY with Laura Kelly Crafty Stash (Kunin Felt, Expressionery Stamp, Expo International Pom Pom Trims and Tombow Products) – Value $100