If you love Seinfeld, you love the idea of Festivus. George Costanza’s famous Festivus gift is something you can pass on with this Human Fund Donation printable. Add a mini Festivus aluminum pole to add to the festivities.
It’s a Festivus miracle that we’ve made these George Costanza inspired Human Fund Donation Printable! Festivus is on December 23rd and if you don’t know, it’s a fake holiday that George Costanza’s dad made up.
how to make pvc look like aluminum
Instead of a tree, they have an aluminum pole but I didn’t want to just give someone an aluminum pole. I don’t even know where I’d go to find one that was 8″ and if I can make one out of PVC for pennies, I’m going to do it this way.
Begin by buying a 1/2″ piece of PVC pipe and then cut it into 8″ sections while you’re at the hardware store. Buy some 1/2″ end caps and place them on each end of the piping.
Use some black craft paint first and just throw it on there. Try to cover up most of the white while you’re doing this step though.
Next, add some of the grey paint and be a bit more sloppy on this layer than you were on the black layer.
Lastly, I added some white and really did a dry brush technique with this color. Set it aside and allow it to dry. Print out the Human Fund Donation Certificate and then cut it into 5×4″ rectangles. Use a small hole punch and some black twine to attach your Festivus printable to your pole.
how to attach your human fund donation card
It’s a no-brainer here. Just use a hole punch and some twine to attach your Human Fund Donation printable to the faux aluminum pole.
- National Scrabble Day Wall Art – Frog Prince Paperie
- National Donut Day SVG file – Practically Functional
- Feed the Birds Day Bird Feeder Ornaments – Ginger Snap Crafts
- World Sleep Day Glass Block – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Crossaint Day Craft – Me & My Inklings
GET YOUR FREE FESTIVUS PRINTABLE HERE
Join our newsletter to get your freebie and get the latest updates from seeLINDSAY. Files offered by seeLINDSAY are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- Make Your Own Puzzle with the Cricut Maker - November 20, 2019
- Frozen Cupcakes – Inspired by Elsa’s Hair - November 18, 2019
- Christmas Napkins using Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl - November 12, 2019