**Just a disclosure and me being a meany pants. All my printables I offer are free for personal use only. I really hope I don't have to talk to you in my scary mom voice cause my kids don't like it and I'm sure you wouldn't either, thanks!
Ack! These bubbles turned out so cute! Create them for the kids and it's so easy to make for a classroom valentine. These take seconds to put together and were so inexpensive. It gives you the opportunity to give unique valentines for a fraction of the price.
- Package of bubbles (these are available at Target for $3 and you get 20 bubbles in each package. There are some plain ones also available at the dollar store.)
- Free Printable ==> bubbles of fun
- Mini hole punch
Just print off the printable, cut and attach with twine. I like to take my mini hole punch so that I can have a minimal amount removed from my image.
Write your name on the tag and you're set! I love these, I've got a bunch of decisions to make on who gives what valentine and who's going to give them. I love easy projects and you should too!
Thanks for stopping by! XOXO, Lindsay
- Free Birthday SVG Files – Funny Birthday SVG File - June 2, 2020
- Make an Indoor Vinyl Flower Garden for your Playroom - May 26, 2020
- Cricut Kids Crafts with the Cricut Joy - April 8, 2020