We're headed to the most magical place on earth later this month and I couldn't be more excited! Learn how to create your own Disney planner so you won't miss a thing.
Vacations cannot come soon enough! With Christmas time over, you're almost ready for another vacation just to unwind from the last – literally, that's exactly what we're doing.
We're headed to Tonga and then when we get back, we have a layover in LA so I figured – let's go to Disneyland! I haven't been there in 8 years and Malakai is a perfect age and I know my older kids will have a lot of fun too.
I'm busy making matching shirts and my husband can't believe I'm doing that, he's so embarrassed but such a good sport.
Supplies for your Disney Planner
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- HTV or Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
- Kraft Lined Notebook
- Transfer Tape or EasyPress if using HTV
- Scraper Tool
- Colorful Planner Pens
These free planner SVG files are perfect for helping get your life in order so that you can stay organized for the New Year!
Get your FREE Planner SVG's Below
- Crazy Planner Lady from The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Planner Stickers from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hand Lettered Motivational Stickers from Pineapple Paper Company
- Planner Tabs and Bookmarks from That's What Che Said
- Free Planner Pocket Folders from Hello Creative Family
- Planners Gonna Plan from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Planner Sticker Set from 100 Directions
- Goal Digger from Everyday Party Magazine
- Chaos Coordinator from Happy Go Lucky
- Vacation Planner from See Lindsay
- Planner or It Didn't Happen from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- No Idea What is Going On from Pattern Revolution
- Planner in Training from Crafting in the Rain
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan from 30 Minute Crafts
- Let Me Pencil You In from Mad in Crafts
- DIY Color Memory Game for Toddlers – Popsicle Match Game - March 8, 2020
- Silhouette Cameo 4 – All You Need To Know - March 5, 2020
- My Top Cricut Explore Air 2 Projects - March 4, 2020