Halloween will be here before we know it. Use these FREE Halloween SVG files to create the perfect tee or tote.
My love for Halloween will never be tamed but I'm not a huge costume wearer. Using these free Halloween SVG files to create t-shirts or totes are the perfect accessory for someone who doesn't do gore.
Grab these files and use any of your electronic cutting machines like a Cricut or Silhouette Cameo. You can use HTV or standard vinyl and create a sign or really anything you can imagine.
If you have a Cricut, you can use some of the designs in Cricut Design Space to create your own totes like I did for these Halloween candy bags last year. This design will be the one I use on Leila's this year!
Supplies for your Halloween Tote
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
To download the files, just add your name and email address to the form below and you will be directed to the download automatically. Files are for personal use only.
We love making these available for free for you all each month so all we ask for in return is to use these images for personal use only. If you need a commercial license for any of these, just contact me.
- Ghost Boo – The Country Chic Cottage
- Resting Witch Face – Kingston Crafts
- Home Sweet Haunted Home – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Monster – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If The Shoe Fits – That's What Che Said
- Shake Your Boo Thang – Hello Creative Family
- Let's Get Smashed – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Eat, Drink, and Be Scary – Happiness is Homemade
- Pumpkin Tea Towels – 100Directions
- Salem Broom Co. – Everyday Party Magazine
- Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun – Happy Go Lucky
- Feed Me Candy and Call Me Boo! – seeLINDSAY
- Hey Ghoul Hey – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- This Is My Human Costume – The Simply Crafted Life
- Come In and Sit For A Spell – Crafting in the Rain
- How to Make A Christmas Story Wrapping Paper - November 25, 2020
- How to Cut Fabric with Silhouette and Make A Christmas Stocking - November 18, 2020
- How to Make DIY Clay Ornaments That Are Kid-Friendly - November 18, 2020