These ladybug pretzels are some of the cutest things you'll ever put in your mouth. These are the perfect ladybug party food and you're guests will gobble them up!
These ladybug pretzels are the perfect accompaniment to a ladybug party table. These can be made with 4 ingredients all available at your local grocery store so no need to go all around town just to make these cute ladybug treats.
Supplies needed for your Ladybug Pretzels
Making your ladybug pretzels
Begin by cutting your chocolate candy melts in half. This can be done just using any sharp knife or you can heat a knife under hot water and get yourself a clean slice. It won't really matter because they're going to get melted but for someone with OCD, like myself, that'll do the trick.
You're then going to place your pretzels on your lined baking sheet and then place two red candy melts on the back and then the halved chocolate melt on the front.
Place into the oven at 200F and bake for around 2-3 minutes until they are just melted.
Remove them from the oven and then place your candy eyes on the brown candy melt then add your mini chocolate chips on the back of the pretzel to create the ladybug spots.
Place in your refrigerator to have it cool for around 10 minutes until they are set. Place into a cute container or even those strawberry baskets would be adorable for these Ladybug Pretzels.
- 18 dark brown candy melts
- 18 hard pretzels
- 36 red candy melts
- 36 candy eyes
- ¼ cup miniature chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Cut dark brown candy melts in half.
- Line up hard pretzels on the lined baking sheet.
- Place two red candy melts on the top portion of each pretzel – the two candy melts will overlap in order to fit on the pretzels.
- Place one half brown candy melt just below the two red candy melts.
- Bake the candy-covered pretzels for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place 2 eyes on the dark brown portion of the pretzel.
- Sprinkle the red portion of each pretzel with miniature chocolate chips. About 3-5 can fit on each one.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
More Ladybug Party Ideas
Wanting more ideas for a Ladybug party? Look no further. Here are a few ideas to add to your dessert table and the cutest Love Bug shirt that you can make using your Cricut or Silhouette.
- How to Make A Christmas Story Wrapping Paper - November 25, 2020
- How to Cut Fabric with Silhouette and Make A Christmas Stocking - November 18, 2020
- How to Make DIY Clay Ornaments That Are Kid-Friendly - November 18, 2020