Valentines is just around the corner so why not make his adorable Valentines T-Shirt using this FREE Valentine SVG file use your Cricut or Silhouette to cut it and make your toddler look like a love bug.
Make this amazing Toddler Valentine Shirt using this FREE Love Bug Valentine SVG. Malakai is looking like a stud in his Heart Throb Valentine shirt using another free SVG file I designed. But this Love Bug Valentine shirt gives you a more girly feel.
Use these SVG files and upload them into your design software and cut it out with some Heat Transfer Vinyl (aka Iron-On Vinyl).
Supplies for your Handmade Toddler Valentine Shirt for Girls
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron On Vinyl
After you’ve uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negative of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You’ll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow manufacturers instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer’s instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
We, as bloggers, love to see what others make with the free SVG files we offer but please remember these are for personal use only and not for distribution. Grab these other 15 free SVG files below and check out the other free SVG files we’ve offered for past holidays.
- You’re my Lobster – The Simply Crafted Life
- Love you More – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If You Think Our Hands Are Full You Should See Our Hearts – The Country Chic Cottage
- Heartbreaker – Happiness is Homemade
- XOXO Y’all – Everyday Party Magazine
- Fancy Heart – 100 Directions
- Love Bug – seeLINDSAY
- Love Grows Here – Kingston Crafts
- Galentine’s Day – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Cupid’s Wingman – Happy Go Lucky
- Chocolate is my Valentine – That’s What Che Said
- I Love You a Sloth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Love Bites – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love is a Puzzle – Pattern Revolution
- Be Mine? Thought Bubble – Hello Creative Family
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- Spider Cupcakes – Perfect for your next Halloween soiree - October 18, 2019
- A Ghost Cupcake Recipe That’s Kid-Friendly and Delicious - October 17, 2019
- Halloween Cauldron Cupcakes for Your Next Party! - October 16, 2019