Valentines is just around the corner so why not make his adorable Valentines T-Shirt using this FREE Valentine SVG file use your Cricut or Silhouette to cut it and make your toddler look like a love bug.
This post constrains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Make this amazing Toddler Valentine Shirt using this FREE Love Bug Valentine SVG. Malakai is looking like a stud in his Heart Throb Valentine shirt using another free SVG file I designed. But this Love Bug Valentine shirt gives you a more girly feel.
Use these SVG files and upload them into your design software and cut it out with some Heat Transfer Vinyl (aka Iron-On Vinyl).
Supplies for your Handmade Toddler Valentine Shirt for Girls
- Cricut Machine or Silhouette
- Black HTV
- Red HTV
- Light Pink HTV
- FREE Valentine SVG File CLICK HERE FOR GIRL VERSION
- Heat Press, Iron, or Cricut EasyPress
- Toddler T-Shirt
We, as bloggers, love to see what others make with the free SVG files we offer but please remember these are for personal use only and not for distribution. Grab these other 15 free SVG files below and check out the other free SVG files we’ve offered for past holidays.
- You’re my Lobster – The Simply Crafted Life
- Love you More – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If You Think Our Hands Are Full You Should See Our Hearts – The Country Chic Cottage
- Heartbreaker – Happiness is Homemade
- XOXO Y’all – Everyday Party Magazine
- Fancy Heart – 100 Directions
- Love Bug – seeLindsay
- Love Grows Here – Kingston Crafts
- Galentine’s Day – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Cupid’s Wingman – Happy Go Lucky
- Chocolate is my Valentine – That’s What Che Said
- I Love You a Sloth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Love Bites – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love is a Puzzle – Pattern Revolution
- Be Mine? Thought Bubble – Hello Creative Family