Spring is not complete without a DIY Toddler Easter Shirt for the cute babes in your life. Check out the FREE Easter SVG file and grab 15 more from our monthly free SVG blog hop.
These monthly free SVG files myself and other bloggers have offered have been a huge hit with all of our readers. We’ve created everything from Christmas mugs, Valentine t-shirts, and cute tote bags all with our free SVG files.
Supplies for your Toddler Easter Shirt
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
Using HTV on a shirt is very easy. After you have uploaded your SVG file into Design Space or you’ve uploaded the SVG file into the Silhouette software, you want to mirror your image before you cut.
Lay your HTV on the mat shiny side down. This carrier sheet will hold your entire image together for you. After you’ve cut, remove any unwanted HTV from the carrier sheet.
Prepare your toddler t-shirt for the HTV by preheating your fabric. This will remove the moisture from your fabric and allow the HTV to stick better and not lift.
Using a folded towel on a sturdy surface is perfect for pressing the HTV to your shirt. Do not use an ironing board. It is too bendy in the middle (that’s a term) and it doesn’t allow even heat to be distributed.
Follow manufacturers instructions on the heat settings so that you can be sure to get the right seal of the HTV.
That’s it! Grab the 16 FREE SVG files below from each blogger. These are available for personal use only.
- Just Here for the Chocolate – Pattern Revolution
- Oh, for Peep’s Sake – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Hunting Season – The Simply Crafted Life
- Bunny Ears – 100 Directions
- Hip Hop Bunny – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop – Happy Go Lucky
- Too Hip to Hop – Kingston Crafts
- Happy Easter Eggs – That’s What Che Said
- Chillin’ With My Peeps – Hello Creative Family
- Chicks Dig Me – Happiness is Homemade
- Chick Magnet – seeLINDSAY
- First Time Hunter – The Country Chic Cottage
- Happy Easter Y’All – Pineapple Paper Co
- I Can Find Anything – Crafting in the Rain
- Egg Hunt Champion – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Easter Pick Up Truck – Everyday Party Magazine
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- DIY Ghost Pumpkins with Plasti Dip Craft - September 19, 2019
- Toy Story Party Favor Bag – 10 Minute Craft - September 17, 2019
- FREE Halloween SVG File – Feed Me Candy & Call Me Boo! - September 3, 2019