Making this easy DIY St Patricks Day Shirt is so easy and can be completed in minutes by using your Silhouette or Cricut machines. Grab the free St Patricks Day SVG files below to make your own today.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
I’ve been enjoying making these free SVG files for you each month and so now we continue the tradition by making St Patricks Day SVF files for you to use. Please remember that these are personal use only files.
Supplies for your homemade St Patricks Day Shirt
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Green HTV
- Weeding Tool
- Iron, EasyPress, or Heat Press
- FREE St Patricks Day SVG File
I love all these talented women and I’m so glad that we come together once a month to offer you guys these free SVG files. I’ve made cups, I’ve made t-shirts, I’ve made costumes, I’ve made a lot of things with SVG files and they’re really fun to experiment with.
How do I upload an SVG file to my computer?
Uploading the SVG file to your computer is really easy. You’re going to want to click on the link above and then you’ll save the SVG file to your computer. Pay attention to where that file has saved. I like to save mine always to my desktop so that I know where I can easily find them. I move them to other folders after I’ve uploaded it into my Cricut or Silhouette software.
If you use an Apple system, your file will automatically unzip when you double-click on the folder. If you have a PC, you’re going to want to find a program that helps you unzip the file. You cannot upload zip folders into the Silhouette or Cricut software.
- One Lucky Lil Miss or Man from Simply Crafted Life
- Lucky Charm from Pineapple Paper Company
- Sittin’ on a Pot o’ Gold from The Country Chic Cottage
- Pinch Proof from Happiness is Homemade
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans from Everyday Party Magazine
- Clovers and Shamrocks from 100 Directions
- Lucky Periodic Table from See Lindsay
- Irish I Had Another Glass from Kingston Crafts
- This is My Lucky Shirt from That’s What Che Said
- Lucky Charms from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Pinch Charming from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Shenanigans and Malarkey from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Feeling Lucky from Pattern Revolution
- Shamrock Heart Lucky in Love from Hello Creative Family
- Shamrock with Lucky Cutout from Crafting in the Rain
- Too Cute to Pinch from Hey Let’s Make Stuff