This free Graduation SVG is perfect for someone suffering from Senioritis. Create the perfect tee to wear under their graduation cap and gown.
The day High School ended was a glorious day for me, if only I had this shirt! Cricut or Silhouette wasn't around yet so making your own shirts wasn't very affordable but now it can easily be done in as little as 10 minutes. Grab this free Graduation SVG file to make your own today just in time for graduation.
Supplies for your Graduation T-Shirt
If you're unsure of what to buy or use, this comparison from Hey, Let's Make Stuff gives you all the information you'll ever need. I love my EasyPress but I also do not have space in my home for a Heat Press. Her comparison is definitely helpful in figuring out what you want to use when making T-Shirts and other items. If you only have an iron, it works great but there is a learning curve on how to make your HTV adhere better.
We've been busy making these adorable Summer SVG Files for you guys. We've always had great success in our holiday series of FREE SVG's we offer you so we wanted to do an end-of-school/summer theme of SVG's. Grab all the free files below.
- Teacher Fuel – The Country Chic Cottage
- From Teaching To Beaching – Kingston Crafts
- Teaching is Jurrasic – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Happy Last Day of School – Pineapple Paper Co.
- School Is Done, Bring On The Fun – That's What Che Said
- Teacher Shark Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Done With Teaching Onto Beaching – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Goodbye School, Hello Pool – Happiness is Homemade
- Class Dismissed – Everyday Party Magazine
- What's Your Superpower? – Happy Go Lucky
- Graduated AF – seeLINDSAY
- Teacher Mode On/Off – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Last Day of School SVG – Simply Crafted Life
- Summer Break Is My Favorite Subject – Pattern Revolution
- School's Out For Summer – Crafting in the Rain
- DIY Color Memory Game for Toddlers – Popsicle Match Game - March 8, 2020
- Silhouette Cameo 4 – All You Need To Know - March 5, 2020
- My Top Cricut Explore Air 2 Projects - March 4, 2020