Who doesn’t love free? Grab these FREE Christmas SVG files available to download below cause – Baby, it's really freaking cold outside.
To follow along with our free Thanksgiving SVG files, we’ve now made you 16 FREE Christmas SVG files for you to make your own baby, it’s cold outside Christmas coffee mug using some vinyl.
Supplies for your free Christmas SVG cup
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Red and Black 651 permanent vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Scraper or Credit Card
- Weeding Tool
- Coffee Mug
Easy peasy to get this DIY holiday mug. Cut your vinyl using your electronic cutter. I prefer to use the Cricut machine. I just feel like my cuts are a lot cleaner and it cuts through material better compared to my Silhouette. I haven’t had the opportunity to use a Silhouette machine for about 3 years now so they may have gotten better.
Now weed out the excess vinyl. You can use a weeding tool or a safety pin to pull up the extras. Just remove whatever you don’t want as your image you’re transferring.
How do I apply vinyl to a cup?
After the image is weeded, cut your transfer tape to fit the image. Lay the transfer tape onto your image and then use your scraper tool to get it adhered. Do not press it too hard because you want the vinyl to come back off. Peel the transfer tape off. You should have the image onto the transfer tape.
Lay your transfer tape and image on your coffee mug and then use your scraper tool to transfer your image. Use your scraper tool to press on top of the transfer tape over your shape. Slowly lift the corner of the transfer tape and pull up. Your vinyl will remain on the mug.
Sometimes it helps to pull your transfer tape in a rocking motion and that will help loosen it off the vinyl.
Where can I find FREE Christmas SVG files?
Grab your FREE Christmas SVG files at the like below. They’re perfect for aprons, towels, shirts, and bags. Use your EasyPress, Heat Press or iron to apply the Iron-On Vinyl.
- Farm Fresh Christmas Tree Sign
- You Serious Clark?
- 3D Paper Ornament
- Baby, It’s Really Freaking Cold Outside
- Baking Spirits Bright
- My Favorite Color is Christmas Lights
- The Stars are Brightly Shining
- Christmas Calories Don’t Count
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Shopping
- You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out (Christmas Story)
- I’m A Christmas Songs Kinda Girl
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- FREE Planner SVG Files – DIY Disney Vacation Planner - December 3, 2019
- DIY Farmhouse Gather Sign with Loctite - December 3, 2019
- Cricut Gift Ideas for the Whole Family - November 27, 2019