This delicious broccoli slaw salad is perfect for barbeques or just a fresh summer side salad. It's so easy to make and makes a good impression on guests. The crunchy ramen noodles compliment the broccoli slaw so well.
This is one of my most favorite recipes of all time. The broccoli slaw salad recipe is sweet, tangy, crunchy and earthy all in one. It's just a dump-and-go salad recipe and it's so easy. It's the perfect crowd-pleaser and you can make it any size you need. I first had this salad when I was a teenager. My aunt made it for a barbeque we were having. It's a recipe that is easy to remember. You just use one package of the chicken seasoning that comes with the ramen noodles and then it is 3 equal parts of vinegar, sugar, and oil. Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients and place it in the fridge to get chilly. In a large bowl, mix all your salad ingredients. I like craisins in my salad but I don't always add them, it's just a taste preference. I like to chop my green onions fairly small and I usually only use the greens. Chill until you're ready to serve.
When its time to serve your Broccoli Slaw Salad, toss with your salad dressing so that it doesn't get soggy too soon. Serve with your favorite grilled chicken or it's delicious with deli sandwiches. Enjoy!
Broccoli Slaw Salad Recipe with Ramen Noodles
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package ramen noodles, chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 package broccoli slaw
- 1 package chicken flavoring
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- Remove the noodles from the package and break apart. Add broccoli slaw, sunflower seeds, green onions and noodles to a large bowl and mix.
- Mix all your dressing ingredients together, shake, and chill until you're ready to serve. Start with half the dressing and then add more to your liking.