*This post does contain affiliate links, thank you for your support.
I’m making a Disney vacation countdown for our trip to Disneyland this coming Summer and my kids can’t wait! This was really easy and even easier for you because you can grab the cut file here and it was so easy using my Cricut Explore.Supplies –
- Shadow Box Frame
- Disney Scrapbook paper
- Black, Yellow, Red and White vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Card or vinyl application tool
What you’ll want to do is cut out each shape. Each shape is color coded and ready to go so just load your vinyl into your Cricut Explore and set your smart dial to vinyl. Peel away any extra vinyl and then lay your transfer tape over the top of your image. You will then lay the vinyl on top of the glass and apply in order. Next, remove the backing from your frame – attach and size the scrapbook paper to fit the background of your frame. Attach it using the included pins for a softer background shadow box or just attach with Glue Dots.You’ll want to use your vinyl applicator and get all the bumps out. For any bubbles in your vinyl that won’t go away, use a small needle and poke a hole then press the air out. I didn’t smooth as I went along so I had a bit of an issue. I’m planning on using the buttons and a chalkboard marker or dry erase marker to put my number of days we have left for the trip. We can’t wait for Summer!
*Giveaway CLOSEDTo book your Southern California vacation, visit Get Away Today for great deals.
1. Lion King shirts by Play Party Plan
2. Jack Skellington Ears by A Pumpkin and a princess
3. Nemo pumpkin from C.R.A.F.T.
4. Disney coloring shirt by Artsy Fartsy Mama
5. Belle framed art by Crafting in the Rain
6. Miracles free cut file By Dawn Nicole Designs
7. Autograph shirt by the Pinning Mama
8.Disney countdown by Frenchi Wraps
9. Girl dress up by Over the Big Moon
10. Spirit animal shirt by Smashed peas and Carrots
11. Customized Minnie Ears by Inspiration Made Simple
12.Winnie the Pooh quote from Where the Smile Have been!
13. Modest ariel from Kiki & Company
14. Jack Skellington coin purse by Tried and True
15. Minnie Mouse purse by A girl and a glue gun
16. Disney ornaments by Happiness is Homemade
17. Girl Boss shirt by Sweet Rose Studio
18.No Sew Minnie tutu by Sugar Bee Crafts
19. Haunted Mansion door design by Simple simon and Co.
20. Minnie Mouse bow shirt by Girl loves Glam
21. Mary Poppins design by the Crafted Sparrow
22. Cinderella hand lettered shirt by Pitter and Glink
23. Jack Skellington shirt and pumpkin by the Scrap Shoppe
24. Beauty and Beast book sign by Flamingo Toes
25. Hat hair shirt by Polka Dot chair
26. Vintage Disneyland by Persia Lou
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- Christmas Napkins using Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl - November 12, 2019
- Turkey Cupcakes for Thanksgiving - November 11, 2019
- Christmas Paper Wreath with the Cricut Explore Air 2 - November 6, 2019