Mongolian Beef is one of my favorite Asian recipes. Create this dish using P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® sauces and have it become one of your favorite recipes too.
Not only is Chinese food one of the easiest cuisines to master, it’s also one of the tastiest. You just need the right ingredients and the right tools. Lucky for us we can buy this P.F. Chang's Mongolian Sauce at our nearest Walmart store in the Asian aisle. Try this recipe to create the perfect authentic cuisine made easy.Slice your meat against the grain to get the most tender bite. What does slicing it against the grain mean? When you look at your cut of meat, you'll see the lines of the grain. Lay the piece of meat so the grain goes left to right. You'll now cut your meat vertically so that the the grain is short. After you’ve sliced your meat, throw it into a zipper bag with 2 tablespoons cornstarch and about a 1/2 cup of the P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® Mongolian Sauce. Allow it to marinate for at least an hour. You’re now going to want to fry it in some oil. I used a small saucepan with about a 1/4” of oil. Add small amounts of meat at a time and cook them to get a crust on the meat. After partially cooking your meat, place it on a plate to the side. Preheat a large sauté pan and add all your meat along with your green onions. Add in a cup of your P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® Mongolian Sauce and turn the burner on high. Bring your P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® Mongolian Sauce to a boil and continually stir. Allow the sauce to reduce and serve. This should take around 4-5 minutes. I made the perfect Jasmine Rice with my pressure cooker. Just add equal parts water and rice. Cook on low pressure for 12 minutes and do a natural release. Serve your Mongolian Beef alongside the rice and enjoy.
P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® sauces come in many varieties that can be customized to your own personal taste. Try the Teriyaki, Kung Pao or Sesame with any meat and you have the perfect authentic cuisine made easy to serve your family straight from home. Check out more recipes and inspiration here.
Mongolian Beef Recipe
- 1 jar P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® Mongolian Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds beef rump steak
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- Place all your beef and 1/2 cup of the P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® Mongolian Sauce along with your cornstarch into a zipper bag. Allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan and brown the meat in small batches to get a crispy exterior
- Once all your meat has been browned, add it into a larger saute pan along with the green onions. Add in 1 cup of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® Mongolian Sauce.
- Bring to a boil and allow the sauce to reduce for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve alongside rice.
P.F. Chang's and P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® are registered trademarks owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. and are used with permission.
- Funny Free Cabin Printable Artwork – Lloyd Christmas Quote - July 9, 2020
- DIY Baby Onesie – Needy AF - July 7, 2020
- Free Birthday SVG Files – Funny Birthday SVG File - June 2, 2020