Grab the cutest FREE Flamingo SVG Files that you'll be able to create the cutest projects with using your Cricut or Silhouette machine.
We're just flocking fabulous this month for our Totally Free SVG group! This cute free flamingo svg is perfect to adorn a t-shirt or a cute tumbler. Use a few colors of HTV to make this flamingo pop on whatever surface you're using.
Create Your Own Flamingo Shirt
Supplies Needed for your Flamingo SVG
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
How to Cut and Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
Push Yourself by Cutting Advanced Materials!
This adorable Cutest of the Flock SVG is available for download below. Just add it to your cart and check out the new shop while you're add it. I'll be adding things little by little so thanks for your patience.
And don't think that you only have to make a shirt with this SVG. You can create the most adorable things with SVG's like personalized pajamas, mugs, or totes. Have a creative blast and push yourself to learn new things about your machine so that you can get more advanced into cutting other materials too!
More FREE Flamingo SVG Files
- Flamingo Monogram Frame – The Country Chic Cottage
- Flocktail Hour – The Kingston Home
- Retro Flamingo – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Flocking Fabulous – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Flamazing – Hello Creative Family
- Let's Flamingle – Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Flamingo Love – 100 Directions
- Neon Flamingo – Everyday Party Magazine
- Our Flock Rocks – Happy Go Lucky
- Cutest of the Flock – seeLINDSAY
- Born to Stand Out – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Flamingoing Wild – Crafting in the Rain
- Beach Baby – Mad in Crafts
- Majestically Awkward – Cutting Machine Crafting
Be sure to go to everyone's blog and download these files. I know we put a lot of work into them for you to have for free each month. Your small support helps lift our spirits in ways you couldn't imagine!
- Free Taco SVG Files | Single, Taken, In Love With Tacos - June 1, 2021
- Free Ocean SVG Files – I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly - May 4, 2021
- How To Use The Cricut Mug Press – FREE SVG Files - April 13, 2021