Are you single and ready to mingle this Valentine's Day but don't want to scream it? Just wear a shirt letting others know just how single you really are. Use this free Valentines SVG to make your own statement.
We're back at it this Valentine's Day with Totally Free SVG's for you to create your own Valentine's Day. Create your own shirt or create your own Valentine's box with this SVG on it and you'll be set to win the most creative box, lol.
All you need to do to claim your free Valentines SVG files is to go to each individual blog and follow their download directions. For my own SVG files, you have to enter your name and email in the subscription box below and then the link to click to download will pop up in its place. Nothing is emailed to you for the file but I do send out emails with new files and news about seeLINDSAY.
- All You Need is Love and Cupcakes – The Country Chic Cottage
- Alphabet Valentine – Kingston Crafts
- Stuck on You – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hugs & Kisses Y'all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Who Needs Cupid – That's What Che Said
- Love Arrows – Hello Creative Family
- Cuter than Cupid – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Love (x5) – Happiness is Homemade
- Piece of My Heart Puzzle – 100 Directions
- I Have Found the One My Soul Loves – Everyday Party Magazine
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine – Happy Go Lucky
- Single AF – See Lindsay
- Valentine Mixtape – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love You to the Moon – Pattern Revolution
- Dogs are My Valentine – Mad in Crafts
how to apply Heat Transfer Vinyl
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
Single AF Digital Cut File
This Digital Cut File includes SVG, EPS, PNG, JPG, and PDF file types. It can be used with Cricut Design Space + Silhouette Studio Software, or other software that uses these file types.
How Can You Use Digital Cut Files:
-Cricut Design Space: SVG
-Silhouette Studio Basic (Free) Edition: DXF
-Silhouette Studio Designer (Paid) Edition:…