I have waited 14 long years for the release of Disney-Pixar's Incredibles II movie. I know every child is going to want to have an Incredibles Party this year so I created these Incredibles Rice Krispie Treats. This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Make your Incredibles Party pop with these easy Incredibles Rice Krispie Treats. They pair perfectly with my Incredibles Oreos that I made a few weeks ago and just in time for the new Incredibles II movie release.
Gather all your ingredients and set them aside. Melt together the butter and marshmallows and then remove from the heat. You can use your microwave as well but I like to make them on the stovetop. After you've melted the butter and marshmallows, add the cereal and the red food coloring. Give it a good mix and place them into an 8×8″ square pan. You can line it with parchment or use some non-stick vegetable oil spray. Making the I's is something that I did with the Incredibles Oreo recipe. Just use some fondant and set them aside. You'll want to spread the black icing just like the Incredibles Oreos and you're more than welcome to just use yellow icing if you're confident in your icing skills. That's not something I am great at so I use the fondant.
The Incredibles Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 tbsp red gel food coloring
- 4 oz yellow fondant
- cornstarch for rolling
- black buttercream
- Line a square pan (8x8) with wax paper and set aside. In a medium-sized pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add red food coloring and mix until completely colored. Add rice cereal into the mix and fold until cereal and marshmallow mixture are thoroughly combined.
- Evenly press the cereal treat mixture into your pan and allow to set.
- In the meantime, make fondant shapes. Roll out your yellow fondant so that it’s about ¼ an inch thick and cut out rectangular shapes, about an inch long and 1/3 of an inch wide. Cut one end of each rectangle at an angle.Using the end tip of a frosting tip, cut out mini circles.
- Cut each cereal treat into rectangles. Frost each one with a solid circle (on a slight angle) with your black buttercream. Decorate with your fondant pieces.
- Free Birthday SVG Files – Funny Birthday SVG File - June 2, 2020
- Make an Indoor Vinyl Flower Garden for your Playroom - May 26, 2020
- Cricut Kids Crafts with the Cricut Joy - April 8, 2020