Schitts Creek really hit its prime during quarantine because of all the relatable attitudes of David. Grab this free Schitts Creek SVG file and let others know it is never a good time.
To celebrate the new Cricut Mug Press, we're going to do a special pop-up Mug SVG hop. You can basically put anything you want on your mug. The blanks work with the Infusible Ink or any other Sublimation product.
Using Infusible Ink is extremely easy and you don't need a Cricut to cut it. I've used Infusible Ink with my Silhouette Cameo. Play around and do some test cuts but I have found the settings I used below worked perfect for me but I do know that it sometimes varies.
Using this free Schitts Creek SVG to create the greatest coffee mug of all time is a must. You don't even need to make a mug, a shirt just like David's would definitely suffice.
What Settings Do You Use For Silhouette Cameo and Infusible Ink?
- Material – Custom
- Tool – AutoBlade
- Blade Depth – 6
- Force – 10
- Speed – 3
- Passes – 3
When cutting Infusible Ink, you need to make sure that you touch the inked sheet as little as possible. The oil from your hands will lift some of the product so I usually just touch the corners and then smooth it out with either my forearms or a brayer tool.
Stephanie from Crafting In The Rain has an awesome way of positioning your mat under your Cricut and then slowly rolling it onto the mat. Watch the video below cause it's been a game-changer.
Can I Use the Cricut Mug Press with Silhouette?
Absolutely! All you need is the right tools to either cut some Infusible Ink, or using some sublimation markers and a pen adapter to draw your design. Just remember that you want to have the image mirrored so that it will show up correctly on your mugs.
Materials Needed for your Schitt's Creek Mug
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Cricut Mug Press
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, Infusible Ink Markers, or Artesprix Thermal Markers
- Sublimation Mug
- Lint Roller
- Heat Resistant Tape
Angie with The Country Chic Cottage has an awesome breakdown of how to use your new Cricut Mug Press and everything you need to know how to use it.
If you don't have any kind of press for sublimation, you can use an oven but it's recommended not to use your household oven. I've known of some bloggers who have a dedicated toaster oven. Heidi with Happiness is Homemade walks you through on how to make a sublimated mug in your oven here.
More Free SVG Files for Mugs
- Crafty Mug Design from 30 Minute Crafts
- World's Best Boss from Mad in Crafts
- Retro Rise and Shine from Crafting in the Rain
- Tears of My Enemies from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Don't Schitt's Creek SVG from See Lindsay
- I Run a Tight Shipwreck from Happy Go Lucky
- Shhhh… from Everyday Party Magazine
- Make Art from 100 Directions
- Bearly Awake from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Mr. Right Mrs. Always Right from Hello Creative Family
- Tough But Sweet (Pineapple) from Pineapple Paper Co
- Please Stop Talking from The Country Chic Cottage
Grab the Free Schitts Creek SVG below
Just add your free Schitts Creek SVG to your cart and your file will be available for download right away. Don't forget to check out the shop to see all of our SVG files from previous SVG hops.
- Free Taco SVG Files | Single, Taken, In Love With Tacos - June 1, 2021
- Free Ocean SVG Files – I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly - May 4, 2021
- How To Use The Cricut Mug Press – FREE SVG Files - April 13, 2021