With Valentines Day just around the corner, grab this free Valentine Printable plus 20 more! This Valentine Glasses printable is sure to be a hit for any age and they're an easy DIY that makes a fun classroom Valentine treasure.
“You are Spectacular”! Thats what you're going to want to share as a message this Valentines Day. These heart shaped glasses are perfect for Valentines and they're made modern with this super cute printable.
Just like my other Valentine Printables, these are free. I love the modern look of them and they're perfect for any age. Hell, I'd even give these nowadays too. I've come a long way design-wise when it comes to printables too. It only took me 5 years, lol.
Supplies for your Valentine Eye Glasses
How to Print at Home for Cheap!
The easiest and least expensive way to print at home if you have an HP Printer is using the HP Instant Ink program. They are connected to the ink supply in your printer and as soon as you're running low, they automatically send you the cartridges and envelope. You just pay a monthly low-cost fee and you pay by the amount you print. If you print a lot, your price will be a little higher but I don't pay more than $10 for up to 300 pages a month.
I have an HP8610 that is now discontinued but any of their printers do great. To get the best print quality at home is to choose the best quality setting. If you're using photo paper, choose the photo print. You shouldn't get any streaking and your print will be perfect.
If you've invested in a craft printer like the Canon Pixma T9520, they also have a auto-renew option that they will also send you your cartridges when they're running low. The colors on the Canon will get you closer to the RGB codes but it does use a lot of ink.
The main reason I bought the Canon was to print my own 12×12″ scrapbook paper and have the ability to do larger Print and Cut images from my Silhouette Cameo 4.
assembling your Valentine Glasses
Begin by printing off the Valentine Glasses Printable and cut out along the outer black line. Use some adhesive on one of the back sides of the paper. Loop your paper through the frames and attach the papers together.
I don't like to fold mine in half because I like that little bubble near the bridge of the frames. I also chose to write who it is from before cutting them out completely but that is totally up to you.
More Free Valentine Printables
- Space Valentines – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Puppy Love Activity Sheet – Hello Creative Family
- Valentine Eye Spy – Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine Matching Game – Crafting in the Rain
- Pug Printable Valentines – The Country Chic Cottage
- Valentines Day Cards – Everyday Party Magazine
- Video Game Valentine Cards – Happy Go Lucky
- Floral Heart Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Animal Pun Valentines – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- You Are Spectacular – seeLINDSAY
- Printable Heart Envelopes – 30 Minute Crafts
- Valentine Word Scramble – That's What Che Said
- Valentine Bingo – Mad In Crafts
- We Belong Together Cards – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Valentine Word Search – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Valentine Scavenger Hunt – Fun For Little Ones
- Valentines Banner – Liz On Call
- Wild About You Cards – Persia Lou
- Valentines Coloring Page – Printable Crush
- Love Is In The Air – Creatively Beth
- Succulent Valentine Card – Tried and True