These chocolate chip cookies are the best you'll ever have.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!
This chocolate chip cookie recipe is one of the best I've ever had. It has a soft, chewy interior while the exterior gives the perfect crunch.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 tsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups Gold Medal bread flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together your shortening and your sugars. Beat until it is light and fluffy.
- Add your eggs one at a time and mix until it is combined.
- Add your vanilla and water.
- Add your dry ingredients and mix until the dough has come together. I like to add about a 1/2 cup at a time. If your dough is still sticky, add about 1/4 extra flour until you're able to grab a pinch and it doesn't stick to your hands.
- With a spatula, stir in your chocolate chips. If you want the addition of nuts, this is the time to add them.
- Use a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop and place dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until it is golden on the edges. Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy.
Calories: 3659kcal | Carbohydrates: 332g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 255g | Saturated Fat: 80g | Cholesterol: 354mg | Sodium: 3872mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 320g | Vitamin A: 878IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 349mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?I'd love to see your photo! Mention @seelindsayblog or tag #seelindsayblog!
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- Free Coffee SVG Files – Boom! Roasted - October 5, 2021
- Free Beer SVG Files – “It's What's For Dinner” - September 7, 2021
- DIY Back to School Banner with Cricut - August 13, 2021
Hey, Let's Chat!