These chocolate chip cookies are the best you'll ever have.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!
- 1 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 tsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups Gold Medal bread flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together your shortening and your sugars. Beat until it is light and fluffy.
- Add your eggs one at a time and mix until it is combined.
- Add your vanilla and water.
- Add your dry ingredients and mix until the dough has come together. I like to add about a 1/2 cup at a time. If your dough is still sticky, add about 1/4 extra flour until you're able to grab a pinch and it doesn't stick to your hands.
- With a spatula, stir in your chocolate chips. If you want the addition of nuts, this is the time to add them.
- Use a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop and place dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until it is golden on the edges. Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy.
- DIY Baby Onesie – Needy AF - July 7, 2020
- Free Birthday SVG Files – Funny Birthday SVG File - June 2, 2020
- Make an Indoor Vinyl Flower Garden for your Playroom - May 26, 2020