Cars 3 was released today on DVD/Blue-ray and so it couldn’t be more fitting that
I share with you this Cars 3 candy popcorn recipe. This post contains affiliate links.
No one is more excited for Cars 3 than Mr Malakai. He loved the preview but he was just too small to enjoy it in theatres. He now lives to watch movies. He's always asking for more and I'm happy to oblige when I have other things to do in the house. Just add your favorite candy and salty chips to any microwave popcorn and it's the perfect movie snack. For this recipe, I added some mini Kit Kat, Sour Patch Kids, Peanut Butter M&M's and Red Hots. Just find any combination you like to make this yummy candy popcorn recipe your own. We had the opportunity to head to the Cars 3 Road to the Races event and we had a lot of fun as a family. The preview of the movie was the derby scene and it was so fun to see the expressions on all the cars' faces.
Cars 3 Candy Popcorn Recipe
- 1 package microwave popcorn
- 1 cup Ruffles potato chips
- 1/4 cup Sour Patch Kids
- 1/4 cup mini Kit Kat
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter M&M's
- 1/8 cup Red Hots
- Microwave your popcorn packet for 2 minutes. Lay on a sheet pan to cool. Allow it to cool for 5 minutes until it's cool to the touch.
- Add your favorite candy and chips, toss to mix.
- Place it in a serving bowl and enjoy!
Don't be afraid to add your own spin to this recipe. You'll be pleasantly surprised how good this candy popcorn recipe is. Don't forget to grab the movie here on Amazon or head to your local store to get it today!