Who's excited to see the new Incredibles II movie? I know I am and I can't wait to see Jack Jack! This chocolate covered Oreos recipe is perfect for an Incredibles Party.
Disney/Pixar movies are as good as you can get. This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Incredibles II hits theaters June 15th and I'm really excited for Malakai to see it. I've always loved how the original Incredibles ended because it set up another story. I just didn't think I'd have to wait this long to see the sequel. This chocolate covered Oreos recipe is perfect for your next Disney Incredibles party.
Begin by melting your chocolate melts in 30-second intervals. I like to use this method when I temper chocolate. You're going to begin by placing a fork into the middle of the Oreo. Dip it into your chocolate melts and then lay it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Once your chocolate has melted onto your Oreos, use the premade black icing and create an oval for the background. Roll out your yellow fondant and use cornstarch to prevent it from sticking to your countertop. You're going to cut them into rectangles and then angle the top to have it look like the Incredibles i. Next, lay them on top of the black oval. Use a small amount on to the back of the yellow M&M and place it on to your Oreo above the i. That's it! It's so easy to make this Incredibles Party Oreos.
Disney Pixar Incredibles Chocolate Covered Oreos
- 2 cups Red Candy Melts
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 2-4 oz yellow fondant
- cornstarch for dusting
- black decorating icing (store-bought)
- 12 yellow M&M's
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave candy melts and coconut oil in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- With the help of a fork, dip each Oreo cookie into melted candy and coat entirely. Place carefully on a lined baking sheet and allow to set.
- As the candy sets onto the Oreo, prepare yellow fondant shapes. Line a small square pan with wax paper. Lightly cover your work surface with cornstarch and roll out your fondant until they are about ¼ of an inch thick.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut out small rectangles, about 1.5 inches long. Then snip off the top at a diagonal.
- With your black icing, draw out a solid black oval, on a bit of an angle (you’ll want it to look as much as The Incredibles logo as possible). Stick on your yellow candy (this will act as the “I’s” dot and then your fondant shapes.
- Funny Free Cabin Printable Artwork – Lloyd Christmas Quote - July 9, 2020
- DIY Baby Onesie – Needy AF - July 7, 2020
- Free Birthday SVG Files – Funny Birthday SVG File - June 2, 2020