Create a custom baseball shirt using these FREE Baseball SVG files. This Homerun Champ shirt is bound to get a lot of use during the Spring season.
This month for Totally Free SVG's, our theme is Baseball and I'm so excited to show you how easy it is to create your own Homerun Champ t-shirt of your own.
How to Make a Shirt Using HTV
Supplies needed for an easy Baseball shirt
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
Where can I find free baseball SVG files?
- Hey Batter Batter from The Country Chic Cottage
- I'm a Baller from The Kingston Home
- Dirt and Diamonds from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- There's No Crying in Baseball from Pineapple Paper Company
- Baseball Love from That's What Che Said
- Baseball Mom and Baseball Dad from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Run Like You Stole It from Happiness is Homemade
- Home from Everyday Party Magazine
- At the Ballpark is Where I Spend Most of My Days from Happy Go Lucky
- Homerun Champ from See Lindsay
- I Like to Hit and Steal from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- I Can't My Kid has Practice from Pattern Revolution
- Yeah I Do Play Like a Girl from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Sleep, Baseball, Repeat from Mad in Crafts
- Wild Thing from 30 Minute Crafts
These free Baseball SVG files are perfect for the upcoming Spring season and you can wear it year-after-year.
- Cricut Kids Crafts with the Cricut Joy - April 8, 2020
- Free Nursing SVG – Thick Thighs & Saving Lives - April 7, 2020
- DIY Color Memory Game for Toddlers – Popsicle Match Game - March 8, 2020