Grab these adorable, FREE 4th of July SVG files to celebrate Independence Day. Use your Cricut or Silhouette to cut your Iron On and make your very own shirt.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Supplies for your Independence Day Shirt
- Blank T-Shirt
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Heat Press, Cricut EasyPress, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in 3 Colors
- Weeding Tool
You’re able to upload it directly to Cricut Design Space or into your Silhouette Studio as is. You will have to resize it to fit on to your project but it’s all separated by color for you.
Malakai looks so cute in his little 4th of July t-shirt I made him. It’s kind of cuter than the one I made him two summers ago. If you have a Cricut, you can just head to the post below and use the Cricut Design Space file there. I figured it was time for an upgrade for him.
Click on your favorite Independence Day SVG file below
- Let Freedom Ring – Kingston Crafts
- Land of the Free – That’s What Che Said
- Let’s Get Lit – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Little Firecracker – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- With Liberty and Justice for All – Pattern Revolution
- Red White and Boom – seeLINDSAY
- Freedom Rocks – Happiness is Homemade
- ROCK the USA – Crafting in the Rain
- True North Strong & Free – BrooklynBerryDesigns
- Oh My Stars – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Patriotic Pinwheel – 100 Directions
- American and Canadian Flag Heart – Hello Creative Family
- Sweet Land of Liberty – Everyday Party Magazine
- Mermaid in the USA – Happy Go Lucky
- Canadian as Puck – The Simply Crafted Life
- Fireworks and Freedom – The Country Chic Cottage
Now for the amazing giveaway! You’ll have the opportunity to win the new Rose EasyPress Bundle that is available exclusively from Joann. Enter below using the widget. Good luck!