These free Thankfulness SVG files are perfect just in time for Fall. Grab these Thankful SVG's and create the cutest outfit for Fall or some silly Home Decor with this Dwight Schrute SVG.
Dwight Schrute is the icon of the early 2010s and rightfully so. I love his one-liners and his silliness but seriousness. Truly, giving thanks is a sign of weakness – lol. Not only can you wear this shirt on Thanksgiving, but this is also a kind of The Office SVG that can be worn year-round.
Grab 16 more FREE fall SVG files below and update your home or your wardrobe. The free Thankfulness SVG files are something you're going to want to keep on hand so that you can continue to create for the year to come – cause quite frankly, we're all glad 2020 is coming to an end.
I love to pair this tee with a cozy mug. You can apply this free hand-drawn pumpkin SVG file or this modern leaf SVG file to the cup and enjoy the crisp Fall air.
supplies for your thankfulness tee
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
More Fall SVG files
- There is Always Something to be Thankful For – That's What Che Said
- Thankful Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Thankful Heart – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grateful, Thankful, Blessed – We Can Make That
- Dwight Schrute Quote – SeeLindsay
- Gather and Give Thanks – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Thankful Hand Lettered SVG File – Printable Crush
- Eat, Drink, and Be Thankful – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Give Thanks Always – Liz on Call
- Thankful, Blessed, and Kind of a Mess – unOriginalMom
- Thankful Mama – Hello Creative Family
- Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart – Everyday Party Magazine
- So Very Thankful, Incredibly Grateful, Unbelievely Blessed – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Thankful Photo Cart – Try It Like It Create It
- Grateful, Thankful, Blessed – The Girl Creative
- Crowded Table Sign – Fynes Designs
- Thankful for You – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Today I am Thankful – Life Sew Savory
- Free Coffee SVG Files – Boom! Roasted - October 5, 2021
- Free Beer SVG Files – “It's What's For Dinner” - September 7, 2021
- DIY Back to School Banner with Cricut - August 13, 2021
Hey, Let's Chat!