Use these FREE Unicorn SVG files to create the best Unicorn shirts. Download them to use with your Cricut, Silhouette, or any other electronic cutting machine. I can't wait to see all the Unicorn crafts that come out of this!
Unicorns are always a good idea! I'll show you how easy it is to create this adorable kids Unicorn shirt by using your Cricut or Silhouette Cameo. You just need a few items and you'll be off and running in no time. Download the FREE Unicorn SVG files at the bottom of the post.
Majestic and Magical is a motto I want my daughter to live by. A friend of mine said that majestic was more of an ethereal feeling and I just went along with it because she is an English major. I just want my daughter to know that she is one of a kind and someone that exists in a magical world
Supplies for your diy unicorn shirt
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
Where can I find free unicorn svg files?
Right here! Grab these free Unicorn SVG Files by clicking on each blogs link and downloading it from them directly.
- Be a Unicorn – The Simply Crafted Life
- Stay Cool Dudicorn – Pattern Revolution
- Unicorn Parking – Crafting in the Rain
- Believe in Unicorns – Pineapple Paper Co.
- I Sweat Unicorn Glitter – That's What Che Said
- Meowgical Caticorn – Hello Creative Family
- Narwhal Unicorn – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- 50% Unicorn 50% Mermaid – Happy Go Lucky
- Majestic and Magical – seeLINDSAY
- Stay Magical – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Birthday Girl – Happiness is Homemade
- Unicorn Coloring Stickers – 100 Directions
- Everything She Does is Magic – Everyday Party Magazine
- Unicorn in Training – The Country Chic Cottage
- My Other Ride is a Unicorn – Kingston Crafts
- Unicorn Squad Goals – BrooklynBerryDesigns
Find more of our FREE SVG Files available below! Just click on the image to be taken to the blog post to download these freebies
- Funny Free Cabin Printable Artwork – Lloyd Christmas Quote - July 9, 2020
- DIY Baby Onesie – Needy AF - July 7, 2020
- Free Birthday SVG Files – Funny Birthday SVG File - June 2, 2020