This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PepItUp #CollectiveBias
Oh my word, I usually make easy food and this pepperoni appetizers is no different. I'm going to make an awful admission but I love something…I love snacking on cold pepperoni and Diet Coke. However, when you add goat cheese, figs and honey to it, it sort of elevates that snack and it makes it taste a whole lot better!
- Hormel Original Pepperoni
- Garlic and Herb Goat Cheese
- Black Forest Dry or Fresh Figs
- Place two pepperoni's down and use your knife to dish out the goat cheese, generously spread out the goat cheese onto the top pepperoni piece. Cut the stems off the figs and cut them in half lengthwise. Add to the figs on top of the goat cheese and drizzle with the desired amount of honey.
The goodness of the figs and the sharpness of the goat cheese really cut through the fattiness of the pepperoni and then that sweetness of honey just makes everything just a bit more delicious.
Make sure you check out more delicious Hormel Pepperoni recipes here and check them out on Facebook. But what I really want to know is, what are your guilty pleasures?
- Free Coffee SVG Files – Boom! Roasted - October 5, 2021
- Free Beer SVG Files – “It's What's For Dinner” - September 7, 2021
- DIY Back to School Banner with Cricut - August 13, 2021
Andrea Kruse says
These turned out beautifully! I would love to serve these at my next party. #client