Create the cutest Christmas pajamas or Christmas shirt with this
Free Rudolph SVG file.
This month's theme for our Totally Free SVG group is Christmas. This always seems to be the most popular of all the months for these free SVG files. Everyone, mainly me, loves the Holiday season so this free Rudolph SVG file is perfect to put on some homemade Christmas pajamas or a cute shirt.
Supplies you'll need for your Homemade Christmas Pajamas
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
How to Create your own Rudolph SVG Jammies
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
You can also use this same Rudolph SVG to make Santa's reindeers a little carrot plate for Christmas Eve. Just use some removable vinyl and then peel it off when you're done. No need for a permanent plate for this but it's also a great idea for a reusable cookie plate.
To download the files, just add your name and email address to the form below and you will be automatically redirected to the download. The files are stored at Box.com – you do not need a subscription but you will need to have a free account to access the downloads. If you're still having some issues, here is the Box.com Troubleshooting page.
Files are for personal use only.
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That's What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It's Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting