The first 100 days of school are fast approaching. Create this super cute T-Shirt using this 100 Days of School SVG available for FREE!
The school year goes by so quickly and I love that most teachers celebrate the first 100 days for school doing fun things. Create a simple tee using this free SVG file that you can also rock on a binder, planner, backpack, or jacket.
Supplies for your First 100 Days of School SVG
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
These pieces of HTV are layered – just keep in mind the more that you layer Iron-On Vinyl, the more it can peel off. You can use the slice method using Cricut Design Space or risk it by layering using this method. Just be sure that you're using small amounts of heat as you begin layering and give it a good final press when you're finished.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
Check out the other ladies from Totally Free SVG's and what 100 Days of School SVG's they're offering. Just click on their link and it'll take you to where you can download theirs on their site.
- 100 Days of Happy from Hello Creative Family
- 100 Days Y'all from Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Sharper from The Country Chic Cottage
- Level 100 Completed from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- 80 Days Until Summer Vacation from Pineapple Paper Co.
- 100 Days More Colorful from Pattern Revolution
- 100 Days Brighter from Happiness is Homemade
- Blasted Through 100 Days from Happy Go Lucky
- 100 Days of School, Countless Coffees from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Smarter from That's What Che Said
- 100 Stellar Days of School from Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days of Chugging Along (Train) from Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- 100 Happy Faces from 100 Directions
- 100 Days Smarter (Crayons) from seeLINDSAY
- 100 Books from 30 Minute Crafts
- FREE Religious Easter SVG Files – Back By Popular Demand SVG - February 25, 2020
- Easy Paper Cracker Box – The Perfect Birthday Party Favor! - February 18, 2020
- Cupid Cupcakes – The Perfect VAlentine CUpcakes! - February 10, 2020