These Vampire Cupcakes are so easy to make for Halloween. Pair them up with our other Halloween Cupcakes to make the best kid-friendly Halloween dessert table. This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Halloween is almost here and we've been cranking out new Halloween cupcake recipes all week. Halloween has always been one of my favorite times of year because I love the weather and I love the smells of Fall. Halloween objects aren't all kid-friendly so I created these kid-friendly Vampire Cupcakes for you to have at your next Halloween Party.
Supplies for your Vampire Cupcakes
- White Fondant
- Red Gel Food Coloring
- Purple Gel Food Coloring
Start by creating your edible vampire fangs by taking some white fondant and roll it into 1/2″ spheres. Next, shape them into ovals and pinch one end to create it into a point like the picture below. Set the fangs aside to dry and then make your frosting by adding the purple gel food coloring into the white icing. Frost your cupcakes with either a piping bag or just a knife. Take the red gel food coloring and dip a toothpick inside. Slop some of the red coloring on the fondant vampire fangs and then place them on top of the cupcake as decoration.
You can choose to eat the fondant vampire fangs or just set them to the side. They're awfully sweet so it just depends on your taste buds.
Serve these fun, kid-friendly Vampire Cupcakes at any Halloween Party. Check out the other cupcakes below too.
- 12 chocolate cupcakes cooled down and ready for decorating
- 4 oz. white fondant
- 1 drop red gel food coloring
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 3-4 tbsp milk
- Purple gel food coloring
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Roll out 24 pieces of white fondant into ½ inch spheres. Place gently on lined baking sheet.
- Shape each fondant sphere into ovals and flatten out. Pinch one and curve in so that they resemble vampire fangs. Place back on your lined baking sheet.
- Place one drop of red gel food coloring on a plate. Wet a paint brush and dab on rather “blood stains” on each fang.
- In a stand mixer, beat butter, sugar and milk on medium speed. Gradually increase the speed to high. Once the ingredients start combining, add 2 small drops of purple gel food coloring. Mix until buttercream forms.
- Frost each cupcake with an offset spatula. Place two fangs on each cupcake and Happy Halloween!
- Free Coffee SVG Files – Boom! Roasted - October 5, 2021
- Free Beer SVG Files – “It's What's For Dinner” - September 7, 2021
- DIY Back to School Banner with Cricut - August 13, 2021
Hey, Let's Chat!