All medical professionals are hero's with or without a pandemic but it's even more true now in our time of need. Create some nurse appreciation tee's using these free nursing SVG files that you can cut using your Cricut or Silhouette.
Like I said above, medical professionals are true heroes and we need to be appreciative of them all. Whether you're at an epicenter or Covid-19 hasn't hit your state hard yet, it's still important to let them know how important they are all year round.
These nurse SVG files are perfect whether you like snark or you like something a little more classic. You can't go wrong with you representing medical workers rights and their ability to heal all of us. A shirt or something homemade seems a little trivial in exchange for a life but kindness goes farther than you can imagine so do what you can to do a part of awareness during these tough times.
Supplies for your nurse appreciation tee
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
HOW TO APPLY HEAT TRANSFER VINYL TO A SHIRT
Time needed: 10 minutes
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
Thick Thighs and Saving Lives Digital Cut File
More Free Healthcare SVG Files
- Nurse Hat and Doctor Bag Tags and Bag Toppers from The Country Chic Cottage
- #teamfauci from The Kingston Home
- My Mom/Dad is a Nurse/Doctor Collection from Pineapple Paper Company
- Not All Angels Have Wings, Some Have Stethoscopes from That's What Che Said
- Nursing is a Work of Art from Hello Creative Family
- Nurse: Because Miracle Worker Isn't a Job Title from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- I'm a Nurse. What's Your Superpower? from Happiness is Homemade
- Thank You EKG Heart from 100 Directions
- Hero in Scrubs from Everyday Party Magazine
- My Hero Wears Scrubs from Happy Go Lucky
- Thick Thighs & Saving Lives from See Lindsay
- Nurse Mode On/Off from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- You Can't Scare Me, I'm a Nurse from Pattern Revolution
- Some Heroes Wear Scrubs from Crafting in the Rain
- Stethoscope Heart from Mad in Crafts
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes from 30 Minute Crafts
We love making these available for free for you all each month so all we ask for in return is to use these images for personal use only. If you need a commercial license for any of these, just contact me.