School is now in session and make life a little more bearable with these free Homeschool SVG files.
We are not in the most ideal situation and so some of us are homeschooling, virtual learning, or diving head-first into physical school. I'm personally going to be doing assisted virtual learning for my kids and just going to feel out how each term goes.
How to make a Homeschool Shirt
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
Time needed: 10 minutes
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
Homeschool is Cool Digital Cut File
Where can I find free Homeschool SVG files
- I Miss the Carpool Line from 30 Minute Crafts
- Y'all Gon' Make Me Lose My Mind from Mad in Crafts
- Stay at Home Teacher from Artsy Fartsy Momma
- Homeschool is Cool from See Lindsay
- Home Sweet Homeschool from Happy Go Lucky
- Homeschool Uniform from Everyday Party Magazine
- I Didn't Choose the Homeschool Life from Happiness is Homemade
- Living That Homeschool Mom Life from Hello Creative Family
- World's Okayest Homeschool Mom from That's What Che Said
- Today is a Great Day to Learn Something New from Pineapple Paper Company
- Alexa Homeschool My Kids from The Country Chic Cottage