Who doesn't love Friends and who else is better than Joey Tribbiani? Create this Friends Thanksgiving shirt and let your pals know that the meat sweats are coming.
Totally Free SVG's are back again and it's our favorite time of the year when we plan on holiday SVG files. You can make these using any electronic cutting machine but I'm partial to my Cricut and Silhouette.
Supplies Needed for your Friends shirt
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
I love making my own shirts when I can but I have also found that HTV can get a little stiff with wear. I like to keep the surface are of the HTV to a minimum so no more making giant faces on my shirts like I used to. For that use, Infusible Ink from Cricut is perfect!
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
Last year I made this geometric leaf and it was my very first SVG that I made and now I feel like I've come a long way from what I used to know. I always try to create something funny that I would wear and I'd hope that you would love just as much as I do.
Creating a Friends Thanksgiving shirt was a natural progression because I feel like I always binge watch Friends in the Fall and Joey is also my favorite. My favorite episode of all time is when they're getting ready for Ross' gala dinner and Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes with no underwear.
I always go to Joey's funny moments in the show because they make me smile and that makes me feel good. So when you're feeling crummy from all the meat you ate at Thanksgiving, just look down and smile about Joey.
Here Comes The Meat Sweats Digital Cut File
More Free Thanksgiving SVG Files
- Pumpkin Spice is My Favorite Season – The Country Chic Cottage
- Farm Fresh Pumpkins – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gather Y'all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- This is My Pumpkin Pie Eating Shirt – That's What Che Said
- Pumpkin Spice All The Things – Hello Creative Family
- Sweet As Pumpkin Pie – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Gather Here With Grateful Hearts – Happiness is Homemade
- Thankful For… – 100 Directions
- Hello Pumpkin – Everyday Party Magazine
- You Are Pumpkin To My Pie – Happy Go Lucky
- Here Come The Meat Sweats –
- Hello Gourd-
geous– Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Living on a Prayer and Pumpkin Spice – Simply Crafted Life
- Whip It Good – Crafting In The Rain
- Free Coffee SVG Files – Boom! Roasted - October 5, 2021
- Free Beer SVG Files – “It's What's For Dinner” - September 7, 2021
- DIY Back to School Banner with Cricut - August 13, 2021
I can’t find the link to download this.
In the pink box is where you enter your email and then after you’ve done that, there is a clickable link to where you’ll get the file.