Are you looking for some FREE Birthday SVG files? You've come to the right place. Whatever your age, these birthday files are perfect to cut with your Cricut or Silhouette.
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, or Silhouette Cameo
- Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, or Iron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
Karley Hall has a great YouTube video on how to apply vinyl using the hinge method when you're applying vinyl to a mug. Check it out. She shows you how to do it with regular vinyl and even Infusible Ink.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
- Cut your Iron-On Vinyl
After you've uploaded your design to your software, you will want to cut your Iron
–On Vinyl shiny side down and be sure the image is reversed. Your machine should not cut completely through the clear carrier sheet. You want your vinyl to have a “kiss cut” meaning it has cut through the vinyl but not the sheet it came on.
- How to Weed Iron-On Vinyl
Using a weeding tool or safety pin, remove all of the negatives of the
image. Leave the part of the image that you want on your carrier sheet so that the image will stay where it is supposed to.
- Prepare your surface
You'll want to preheat your clothing to get all the moisture out. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on what temperature you need to press at and whether or not you need to peel the carrier sheet off while it is still hot or has cooled down.
- How to Apply Iron On Vinyl
Again, read the manufacturer's instruction on what temperature you need to set your Heat Press or EasyPress on. The most common kind of Iron-On is called Siser EasyWeed. To apply to a cotton t-shirt, preheat your EasyPress to 305F degrees and press your HTV for 30 seconds. Remove while the carrier sheet is still warm.
- How to care for your garment after applying HTV
Wash your garment inside out and if you need to press, press it from the back. Hang dry or tumble on low heat.
To download the files, just add your name and email address to the form below and you will be automatically redirected to the download. The files are stored at Box.com – you do not need a subscription but you will need to have a free account to access the downloads. If you're still having some issues, here is the Box.com Troubleshooting page.
Files are for personal use only.
where can I find free birthday SVG Files?
- Two Nado – The Country Chic Cottage
- Aged to Perfection – The Kingston Home
- Birthday Shark – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Birthday Girl/Boy – That's What Che Said
- This is My Birthday Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Level Unlocked – Happiness is Homemade
- Birthday Cupcake – 100 Directions
- Kids Birthday – Everyday Party Magazine
- First Birthday – Happy Go Lucky
- Currently Accepting Gifts – seeLINDSAY
- Happy Birthday To Me – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It's Like Totally My Birthday – Crafting in the Rain
- They Say It's Your Birthday Card – Mad in Crafts
- Time for Cake – 30 Minute Crafts
I love making my own birthday gifts. Recently my daughter and I used our new Cricut Joy to make these fun birthday cards. Birthday parties are also a favorite of mine and I've thrown every theme from TMNT parties, Unicorn parties, Football parties, and Disney Moana parties.
Or create the most epic birthday cupcakes to match your birthday theme. These ladybug cupcakes are super cute. These Elsa cupcakes are so much fun for a Frozen party. Or my absolute favorite is these pinata cupcakes.
So tell me, which free birthday SVG file is your favorite? Since I'm a child of the early 90s, mine is the It's Like Totally My Birthday and I'd wear it under a yellow plaid blazer and skort.